Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Next Stop - Copenhagen!

Hi all!

We leave for Copenhagen tomorrow morning! We will be splitting our time between Copenhagen and Malmo, Sweden (just across the bridge from Copenhagen). Can't wait to check out these Scandinavian cities! You can bet I'll be checking out these in Copenhagen....

mmm...i love me a danish!

This trip has kind of been shoved to the back of our minds because we have been doing a lot of planning for our Norway trip in a few weeks, and our trip to Slovenia in September. Poor Copenhagen, its kind of like the step-child trip this month. So, that being said, we haven't really done any research into what there is to see and do - but I'm sure we'll find something! Cross your fingers for sun :)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment