Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cross your fingers....

that the weather forecast isn't correct for our trip to Norway this week...


That's right...rain is predicted for every single day we are there. The British meteorologists are usually wrong in their weather forecasts (how they can screw up a 50/50 chance of rain I have no idea), so I'm hoping the same is true for this forecast! We will be back next Monday - have a great rest of the week and weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment