Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Project 52 - back on track

I have a confession to make.

This years Project 52, will only end up being Project 49 for me.

I have a good excuse, really I do!

Unfortunately I missed week 13, 14 annddd 15 due to a little thing called my honeymoon.

See, told you it was a good excuse.

But have no fear!! I'm back on track now. I know, you were scared. It's all going to be ok. The suns out, it has to be ok.

This weeks theme - Furry Friends.

Actually, I almost missed this weeks assignment as well as the only furry friend I have is Brian. But I didn't think he would appreciate being put in that category.

And then!!!

A last minute request to watch our favorite cockapoo EVER, Tucker.

Low and behold - a furry friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment