Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Introducing...

Change, so I hear, is good.

So, change there will be.

I'm makin' some changes around here...starting with my name.

Not my real name of course, just the blog name.

Although if I were to change my real name, I would probably change it to one of those crazy names that celebrities are naming their kids nowadays - like Apple or Tallulah. I'd be so fancy.

Right, back to the blog.

I thought it was high time this blog got a real name. Its been growing and evolving ever since I started it over two years ago. Its really coming in to its own, and I have more plans for it in the future. So, a new name.

the traveling cupcake (thats me!)

New address - make sure to save it to your favorites - http://havecupcakewilltravel.blogspot.com (better yet, become a follower and get my blog delivered to your inbox free of charge!)

Unfortunately 'the traveling cupcake' domain name was already taken on blogger. Can't win 'em all.

As I mentioned before, there will be some more changes coming up, so look for those soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment