Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reader Mail

Every once in a while I get an email response to one of my blog posts. Nothing makes me happier than getting a personal email from one of my readers. Typically, said emails are from a few of the same faithful readers (a big shout out to G+G especially!), and I love hearing what people have to say about what I have to say.


I'm getting to the point, don't worry.


The other day I received this email about my recent Guinness Cupcake post -


"I think we could skip all that fattening stuff and get right to the Guiness with a shot of Irish whiskey mixed in with Baileys on the side.  I suppose you could put a cupcake wrapper around the Guiness if you wanted to......."


While I don't happen to fully agree with this reader, as I live for the "fattening stuff" (ie chocolate, butter and sugar....*drool*) I see what he's getting at...







So here you go faithful reader - I hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment