Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 52 - week 6

Its that time again - Project 52 time!

The theme for this week was "Words".

I was a little stuck for ideas, so I checked out the Flickr group to see what other people had posted for this theme. A lot of people took pictures of their favorite books, either on a shelf or open or stacked up. I decided that I wanted to go a completely different route. I headed to Soho in London to check out what kind of cool shop and street signs I could find.

And there I found neon. Lots of neon lights.



No this isn't a neon sign to strip club. That sign would say "girls", c'mon now.

Actually this was taken at a clothing store (I don't even remember what the name of the store was), and it had two entrances - one labeled "male" and the other "female".

I wish I had a bigger zoom lens, I really wanted to get up there in the letters.

The theme for week 7 is aptly related to Valentines Day - open your heart.

Any suggestions?

Here are a few more favorites from my neon photo shoot.




0 comments:

Post a Comment