Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hello friends!

You know what time it is....time to get the heck outta dodge! I'm off this weekend to someplace that knows how to do summer right - Southern France! I can't wait to get my beach, wine and sunshine one!

To all of you in the UK - have a GREAT last bank holiday weekend, enjoy it because it's the last one until Christmas!

To all of your in the US - quit complaining, you get a long weekend next week!

To all of you elsewhere...um, hi. What's up? How are you?

*This jacket 
Ok, I know I just said that I couldn't wait to get someplace warm and summer like, but this jacket makes me jones for the fall. Er, actually, I could have used it on July 1.

Jacket curtesy of Matches Fashion

And just as I was posting that photo to my blog I learned that that jacket is SOLD OUT!! I'm going to go cry in a corner now with a bottle of wine...

**Hard wood floors made from Guinness barrels
Oh yes, you read that correctly.

photo curtesy of Mountain Lumber Co

MMmmmm floors made from beeeer...kinda

***Doesn't this photo just make you happy?


Source unknown but I found it on The Stroller Coaster


That's how I kinda feel today!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment