Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all have a fun, safe and YUMMY holiday!

When you're done celebrating with family and friends, check out this awesome list of America's BEST Adventures published by National Geographic. Who says you need to travel abroad to see some amazing sites - there are so many beautiful places to see in your own country! These are going to the top of my list of places to see in the USA - can't wait to start checking them off when we (eventually) move back.

What's the most AMAZING trip you've taken in the US? Tell me about it in the comments section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment