Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sunshine coma

I think I'm in a sunshine coma.

view of Central Park from the top of our hotel
Not only a sunshine coma, but a warm weather coma. Have I ever mentioned that I love summer in NYC?  I'm not sure if love is even the right word...maybe crave is more suitable? No? You haven't heard me gush?  Thats probably because I don't like to talk about it in fear of bursting into tears.  Summer just isn't the same in London, no matter how hard they try.

We went to a FABULOUS wedding in Connecticut over the weekend that I cannot wait to tell you about, including a "must-see" hotel that we stayed at.  Less of a hotel - more of a summer camp for adults. But since I don't have (much) internet access this week (and am kind of enjoying it) that'll have to wait.  So for now, I'm going to enjoy the sun, warm weather, great NYC restaurants and soak in summer in NYC while I can!

See you on the flip side (does anyone say that anymore??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment