Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Project 52 - week 21, 22 and 23

I've been a little slack on posting my Project 52 photos over the last few weeks...I blame the lack of internet while in NYC.

And the sun in NYC...that always distracts me.

But, now that I am back in rainy London and have round the clock access to internet - I guess I've run out of excuses.

Its the rain - I can always blame it on the rain.

Week 21 - Reflection

Another iphone beauty. I actually really like this shot because there is so much going on in the photo, its almost hard to tell what its supposed to be. And then suddenly, you see it.

Like one of those Magic Eye posters that they used to sell at the mall way back in the day.

HELLO flash back to the mid-90's!

Speaking of which, I went for an eye test while I was back in the good ol' US of A and they made me look at one of those things to test my depth perception or some crap. Thats two Magic Eye/1990's flashbacks in two weeks. Clearly, it's a sign.

Not sure what its a sign of, but I'll let you know once I figure it out.

Shall we...?

Week 22 - Enchantment

This photo was taken at my good friends wedding reception in Connecticut last week - which I still need to tell you about! It's coming, I promise!!  They had the most beautiful summer weather and the venue was amazing. The whole day was...enchanting.

Week 23 - Make it tasty

Clearly this assignment was made just for me. In case you didn't notice, I LOVE to bake. And I LOVE to take pictures of said baked goods.  Ironically enough, I didn't make a single thing in this weeks photo. My in-laws graciously hosted a BBQ for our family and friends while we were in NY.  Nearly everyone brought a treat for dessert AND my mother in-law got some amazing cupcakes and CHOCOLATE COVERED MARSHMALLOWS (i.die.) It was super sugar overload-slash-heaven.  The little girl in the photo, our good friends daughter, told her mom that it was the best day of her life.  I'd like to think it had something to do with me being there, but in reality its probably because there were cookies and cupcakes and marshmallows and pizza.  The girls got good taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment