Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

It's been a busy week here at The Traveling Cupcake and The Mini Traveling Cupcake!

In case you missed it, here's what I've been up to!

Winter Warming Drink - Irish Coffee
For those cold winter days when regular coffee just isn't enough! This is guaranteed to warm you up from the inside!

Look at my belly! 
Week 17 - my belly have officially popped! I say that now...I'm sure I'll be saying it again as I get bigger and bigger! Also, check out my NEW Week by Week page to see my belly grow from 15 to 40 weeks!

Gingerbread Cupcakes
I made these awesome Gingerbread Cupcakes by La Casa De Sweets after I saw her post on Twitter. Every Christmas season I become obsessed with all things gingerbread, and have had an even stronger obsession with them this year (maybe the baby loves all those yummy spices!). I brought them to work this week and they all disappeared!


Cute Kid Alert!
I am continuing my photo project that I started back in September of exploring childrens and baby photography. I have had a blast so far and I am learning A LOT!  I had a photo session a couple of weeks ago with these two cuties - and the sun actually came out for once! Which means we were able to get some great shots. How much cuter could they get?!

Pregnancy Pains
Sure, you read and hear about all the normal aches and pains that are associated with pregnancy, but what about those that you DON'T hear about?? Check out what pain in the...belly...threw me for a loop! While you're there, share you own weird pregnancy pain story with us!

Bacon Caramels
Oh yeah...you read that right! I wanted to make an extra special birthday gift for one of my closest friends here in London, Adrienne, and I knew these would do the trick! Chewy, sweet caramel married with crispy, salty bacon. How could it get any better?! A big thanks to Not without Salt for the recipe - go on over to her site and check it out!


I hope you all had a great week and are gearing up for the holidays! In one week we will be off on our Christmas market adventure (more details on that coming up this week). What do you have planned for the holidays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment