Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Photo Project - Childrens Photography part 3

WARNING!

This post is very picture heavy and full of adorable children.

Consider yourself warned.



A few weeks ago we were blessed with something very rare and elusive during the late fall here in London...

SUNSHINE!

Uninterrupted, glorious sunshine - for a whole day!

And wouldn't you know I was lucky enough to have two photo-shoots that day (cue happy dance). I won't talk about what happened to the photos of my second shoot that day (hint - it has something to do with a defective memory card wiping out ALL OF MY PHOTOS before I backed them up. I'm going to go cry in a corner now) but these little cuties were my first appointment of the day.






Georgina and Alexandra were the perfect little models. We had such a fun morning together! We played in the house (so the girls could get used to me), we had fun with bubbles in the garden, and then we went to the park and played in the leaves!

It really is amazing what good light can do for your photos. Any photographer (pro or amateur) knows that light can make or break your photos. Well, there are a host of other things as well, but hands down light is the most important. I got the most number of photos (and GOOD photos at that) in the least amount of time of any of my previous shoots. I'm still learning, and I have a LONG way to go, but I am really happy with how most of these photos turned out!

Now, if only London would have MORE sunny days in the winter...
















0 comments:

Post a Comment