Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Ain't these perrty?


**some be-yooo-tiful zinnias that I bought at our local farmers market a few weeks ago**

We are all moved into our new place and 95% unpacked! Most of our giant american sized furniture fits (hooray!), save for a few jumbo occasional tables, and we had very little problems moving in. Much to my shock our internet and phone were hooked up the same night we moved into the new flat, although yesterday we did have to wait over 10 hours for Sky to come and hook up our cable tv (not to mention that when they finally came they only brought the cable box and not the chip card that actually accesses the cable...so now we have another useless cable box sitting in our living room). However, 1 out of 2 aint bad!

Pics of the apt are coming soon - I promise! Hope you had a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment