Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our ONE YEAR anniversary of moving to London.

ONE YEAR.















My, how time flies when you're having fun.

To all of our friends and family who have come to visit - thank you so much, you have made our time here so much more enjoyable.

To our friends and family who haven't - get your ass over here stat! :)

We have another big year coming up (something about a wedding...?) and I'm sure it will be filled with even more fun and crazy adventures as last year. So keep checking back here regularly - cuz we ain't goin nowhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment