Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ljubljana - Slovenia Day 1

I have managed to upload a few of the albums from our Slovenia trip, so I'll post as many of those that I have.



I already posted from Ljubljana while we were there (see that post here) so this post will be pretty short. We decided to start our vacation in the countries capital. It was a small but cute city, with the Old Town being the best part of it. We stayed right in the city center and enjoyed wandering around all of the side streets during the afternoon. There was a castle on top of the hill that overlooked the city, but I never made it up there (Brian did however, and said it was great!).

We had a fantastic dinner of thin crust pizza - our first of MANY that is (good things come from being Italy's neighbor) and enjoyed sitting in the town square watching a live soccer match on the screen that they had set up for the public. All in all a great start to the vacation!

Check out our pictures here

0 comments:

Post a Comment