Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pinch Me

I might be dreaming.

We have had AMAZING weather this month, especially the last week and a half. This weekend was no different, and we saw two days (three if you add friday!) of full sun 65* weather! Granted it wasnt the 88* that NYC saw this weekend, and 65* isnt even that warm (if you ask me) - BUT, I will take it!!

I hit up Hyde Park on Saturday, as did several thousand other Londoners. Brian enjoyed the day playing American Football in this great weather!










We took a walk down to the canal today and enjoyed a nice cold beer (gotta love open container laws!). All in all - a great sunshine filled weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment