Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Neglect

AHH

I just realized that it has been almost a MONTH since I posted something on this blog.
Im ashamed.
I've been neglecting you.
Please forgive me.

Soo, heres a little recap as to what we've been up to this lovely month of April...

Our friends Dan and Ayaka came to visit us from New York. They came over Easter weekend to attend a British friends wedding and, of course, to see us. It ws so great having them here, and they definitely saw a lot of London.
On Good Friday Dan, Ayaka and Brian went to Leeds Castle for the day (which is not in Leeds, go figure, but only an hour or so away in near by Kent). Their pictures are amazing - they had a great time exploring the grounds, having afternoon tea (well, Ayaka did at least) and getting lost in a hedge maze.










We went to a local pub for Easter dinner with a couple of other American friends that have recently moved to London. I think that Sunday roast has now replaced Brunch as my favorite weekend meal. Afternoon lunch quickly became beers-and-monopoly and another local pub, and before we knew it Easter was over. I have to say, I missed not having any peeps this year. Brits dont believe in marshmallow Easter treats...only chocolate eggs.










Other than that our April has been pretty boring. The weather has been AMAZING (for the most part), and yes it shocks me to write that in all caps. But really, its been quite warm (60s aint to shabby) and there have been more sunny days than rainy. Im actually quite nervous that all of May, June and July will be rain soaked because of all of the nice weather we have been having.

Cross your fingers that isnt the case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment