Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pause

That's the button I would like to press for the next few days - pause. I'm back in London after a whirlwind and fun-filled week back in the states.

We had a great time at Scott and Annes wedding in Newport, RI. It was my first time to Newport and I loved it! We had a great hotel on the beach, did the cliff walk, saw The Breakers and many of the other mansions there, had some fantastic lobster and enjoyed a beautiful and super fun wedding.


Then I flew up to Syracuse for a few days. It was my first time home in a year, and man it felt good to be back! I saw tons of my family, caught up with old friends and went shopping for a wedding dress! I could have used a few more days upstate but I'm glad I was able to have at least a little time up there at all.

Then it was back to NYC and later CT for Maura and Liams wedding. It was so awesome being reunited with my S3 Marist girls (and Frank and Ed), and we had a blast partying it up CT style. The wedding was amazing - Maura looked so beautiful (I'm running out of adjectives to use in this post!) and was glowing from head to toe. The reception was super fun, the wedding toasts were some of the best I have ever heard, and we danced the night away.



It all ended too quickly - and much of it was a blur...thank god I had my camera :)

Now I'm back in London (with a couple of guests!). Its time to unpack and re-pack, because in two days we are off again! We are spending a few days in Ireland with our friends Danielle and Ed, and then we are off to Slovenia for two weeks! Its going to be super busy and a bit frenzied, but I'm sure it will be a great time. Keep an eye out for updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment