Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

And we're off!

Off to the US that is!

We leave today for New York and couldn't be more excited! Brian will be in town just for the weekend, but I will be home for a full week.

Our schedule is jam-packed, as usual, but its all fun stuff! We will be doing a little wedding research ourselves, along with attending two of our friends wedding, hanging out in NYC/LI, and I get to go home to Skaneateles for the first time in a year!

This trip starts off our hectic September of traveling - but don't worry, I've got an extra large cup of coffee in front of me to help me prepare!

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone - I hope you had a great summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment