Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday Flowers and Project 52

This weeks Project 52 assignment was "Window Light". Normally I would scoff at this assignment - do they really expect me to get some decent light when I live in the cloudiest place on earth??

Ok, maybe not THE cloudiest place on earth (I think thats somewhere up in North Scotland), but close.

But if you have been in London at all over the last five weeks or so you would know that I would have be making false complaints. The sun has been out nearly every day - there has been an abundance of sunshine over the past month since I have been back...it's starting to freak me out!

The next part was finding something interesting to photograph in said sunlight.  Dogs, cats, kids? Nope, nope, nope.

And then it was my birthday. And my husband brought home the biggest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen.


It was a bit overwhelming actually. But they were beautiful.

this should have been the centerpieces at our wedding!
We were on our way out the door, but before we left I had to grab the last few minutes of daylight and capture these flowers in the window (not to mention the project 52 deadline was rapidly approaching).

project 52 week 19 Window Light


Even Optimash Prime got in on the action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment