Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Où est-ce qu'on peut manger un casse-croûte?


I bet you didn't know that I knew how to speak french.

Just kidding.
I looked it up on the internet. Pretty handy huh?

(ps - it means 'where can we get a snack' - food on the brain as usual)


Those my friends are two of the most delicious crepes I have ever had in my life.

In the back is Nutella with coconut and the one in front is Caramel Apple (you can't see it but there is nearly a whole apple inside that crepe that was all buttery and cinnamony and delicious).

And the cup in the front held the most amazing hot chocolate I have ever had (clearly this snack changed my life). YUM.

I dont really remember anything else from this snack experience as I promptly fell into a sugar coma and didn't snap out of it until we were on the train back to London. So worth it.

If youre in Paris you too can have a life changing snack experience - just stop by Creperie Suzette in the 4th arrondissement, they'll take good care of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment