Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Anniversary!



While we were in Italy we celebrated our 2nd anniversary of moving to London.

Waaaaaa??

Two years.
Two.
Years.

How did that happen??

Stay tuned for updates on our trips to Paris and Italy. There are a lot of pictures from Italy (not only do we normally take a lot of photos, this time we had TWO cameras with us. Get ready) that I am *trying* to edit down before I post. Try being the key word here.

Teaser?
Ok, Ok...



0 comments:

Post a Comment