Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm baaaacckkk

after a LONG hiatus (mostly due to our trip to New York last week!) - I'm finally back. As soon as I get a new camera, I can upload and share my pics from our trip last week and our friends amazing wedding!

we also have a few trips coming up this summer that I'm excited to share with you!

hope you have all been well - for those of you that I saw last week it was GREAT to see you!! For those of you who I missed, hopefully we can meet up next time I'm in town (September!).

Happy summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment