Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mom and Dad


Last week my Mom and Dad came to visit! We did TONS of stuff - all the good touristy things and more! I am waiting for Mom to send me all of her pics, but here is a little taster of everything that we did...

- The Original Bus Tour (nothing says TOURIST like a double decker bus tour)
- Borough Market (we've created two more cheese sandwich lovers)
- Afternoon Tea and Harrods (girls only, the boys went to the pub)
- Tower of London
- Pubs, pubs and more pubs!

It was GREAT to see them, and I think I was more exhausted at the end of each day than they were! They also spent a couple of days in Newcastle visiting some friends. All in all I think they enjoyed their first trip to the UK :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment