Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Photo Project - Childrens Photography part 2

I enjoyed my first time taking childrens photos so much and got such great feedback that I decided to do it again. The mother of the little boy (William) put me in contact with a whole bunch of her friends who were interested in having photos of their little ones taken. I am so thankful for this opportunity to grow my portfolio and gain some real experience.

And let me tell you - I am learning a lot.

I am learning my limitations as a photographer. I am learning how to overcome those limitations and grow and improve.

And I am learning how exhausting children can be! Man alive, where on earth do they get so much energy?!






A few weeks ago I spent the afternoon with Lukas and his mom and dad. Lukas is just over two years old and has the most adorable smile. We had a busy afternoon - we read some books, he swept the porch (what a good helper!) and showed off his athletic skills for me - he plays soccer and cricket! And later we went to the park and fed the ducks. At the end of our afternoon I think I was more tired out than he was!

He was a little shy at first, but in the end he really came around and I think we got some great shots.











My weekends have been full of more photography appointments, so stay turn for more super cute pictures!

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to the Mobrandt family for letting me spend the afternoon with them and their adorable Lukas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment