Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy (belated) Christmas!

Ok - I actually HATE that the British say 'Happy Christmas' rather than 'Merry Christmas' but it was the only way I could get the title of this post to sound right.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Whew - thats better.

And yes, I do realize that I'm 6 days late. My bad.



I can't help it you see...I spent Christmas in Italy and didn't have internet access.

Brian and I traveled back to one of our favorite spots from our two week Italian vacation - Castelrotto in the western Dolomite mountains.


We stayed at our favorite hotel - Hotel Mayr (5 course dinner still included - and they had what seemed like unlimited Italian christmas cookies!! I seriously almost died and went to heaven).


When we weren't stuffing our faces full of amazing food....








we were snowshoeing (not as easy as I thought)...




and skiing....




and eating some more...


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas - and Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment