Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Monday, July 26, 2010

*Ahem* Hello...hello?

*UPDATED WITH CORRECT LINK*

Hello...? Is anyone...out there...?

I know its been nearly 8 long months since my last post - its been a busy year with a new job, our wedding in NYC and a handful of trips here and there around the continent. The bad news is - the wedding is over. It was amazing and perfect and everything we could have asked for. But now its over *tear*. The good news is - now I have my life back! As much as I enjoyed every minute of planning our Manhattan wedding, a small part of
me is excited to focus on the other great things in life - reading a book, rediscovering my love of baking (no more wedding diet!) and exploring our home away from home.

Even though wedding planning was our main focus from Jan - June (ha, ok lets be honest, it was MY main focus), we managed to get in a few great trips and have some awesome experiences here in London as well. I have all that and more to share with you guys! So expect some heavy posting over the next few weeks while I get you up to speed on our first half of 2010. Once you're all caught up I promise not to bug you as much,
and regular posting will resume.

I will be putting up a full post about Brians last trip to Mont Blanc (he just got back 5 days ago!) with all the details, but I had to give you the link to his photos now. The pictures are SO amazing - some of them don't even look real. Amazingly enough, these photos were taken with our Cybershot and not our awesome dSLR that we received as a wedding gift. Go point and shoot!

So, grab a drink and a snack and get settled in to his pictures of Mont Blanc - by the time you are finished I will probably have published the next post :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment