Like what you see?

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me along as I stumble through traveling and baking adventures. Sign up to receive The Traveling Cupcake via email or RSS feed - the links are on the right! Also, make sure to check out the mini traveling cupcake for all of my baby updates. Hope to see you again soon!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites...?

*sniff sniff*


Hello?

*cough COUGH*


Oh hi - remember me? I'm that girl that usually posts about fun things I'm baking or cool places I've traveled to...ring any bells?

I'm also that girl that has been laid up on my couch all week - victim of a vicious fall cold.

Ok, it wasn't really that bad. But it was bad enough that I barely moved from the couch to my bed for almost three days straight, and the only thing I have been eating is cereal, toast and fruit juice.

So, my favorite things this week? Being able to breathe and swallow and eat. All of which I can now do to about 95% normally. Hooray! It really is the small things, isn't it?

I apologize for the lack of posting this week, I'm sure you can understand. But don't worry! I have some exciting stuff coming up next week - new recipes and a kiddie photo shoot and a trip to NYC! So I better be all better for that! Stayed tuned for more updates next week.

Until then, I'm off to enjoy this indian summer we are having (oh heck, its the closest we've had to a real summer since....APRIL!

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment